King Law PLLC
Please Call : 515-222-1410
Des Moines Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Over a Decade of Experience Aggressively Defending Your Rights
At King Law, PLLC, clients can expect to be treated first and foremost like human beings. Attorney Mark King understands that experiencing an accident of any kind can be a traumatic experience, made even more so by insurance companies or employers who may put their own best interests before yours. He has dedicated himself to ensuring that his clients know that they are the highest priority. His extensive experience in the field has given him the necessary knowledge to build you the strong legal strategy you need.
When you choose this Des Moines workers' compensation attorney, you are choosing an attorney who consistently goes the extra mile for his clients. Attorney King accepts workers’ compensation and personal injury clients exclusively on a contingency basis, meaning that he does not charge any fees until you receive a settlement.
Call King Law, PLLC at (515) 619-6815 to schedule your free consultation today!
Des Moines Personal Injury
Experienced Accident Attorney
It can be difficult to stand up for your rights, especially up against a large corporation or insurance company. No injured person should have to fight for their rights alone, which is where the importance of representation by a Des Moines personal injury lawyer comes in. The skilled attorney at King Law, PLLC is dedicated to ensuring your rights are protected.
- He can offer you representation in the following types of personal injury cases:
- Car accidents: The injuries sustained in car accidents include head injuries, neck injuries, back injuries, and shoulder injuries. A personal injury claim is necessary to recover compensation.
- Truck accidents: Attorney King offers representation in a wide range of truck accident cases, including drunk driving accidents, distracted driver accidents, and overloaded cargo.
- Motorcycle accidents: One of the most dangerous types of accidents are motorcycle accidents, where you have the least protection. Attorney King can help you to file a personal injury claim against the responsible party.
- Slip and fall: There are many different circumstances in which you can slip and fall. If you suffered an injury after you slipped and fell, King Law, PLLC can help.
- Premises liability: Premises liability involves accidents and injuries which are suffered on another's property, such as slip and fall accidents, swimming accidents, and negligent security.
- Dog bites: If you had permission to be on public or private property and were bit by a dog, you can file a personal injury claim against the owner of the dog or the property.
Contact a Seasoned Personal Injury Attorney
When you are filing a personal injury claim, it is essential that you have a Des Moines personal injury attorney on your side who cares about you. Insurance companies do not care about you or the outcome of your case, but King Law, PLLC does. He can prepare your case, represent you in any hearings, and ensure you are given a fair settlement.
Contact the office today at (515) 619-6815 to request a free case consultation.
Please Call : 515-222-1410
Mark A. King
A Des Moines Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
Mark’s current law practice focuses primarily on helping the victims of injury, both work-related and otherwise. Mark spent many years working for a local firm that provides legal services for insurance companies and employers. Over time, he began performing more and more work for the victims of injury.
Realizing his true calling, Mark set out to level the playing field and provide legal representation to the individual person, not the multimillion dollar insurance companies that can intimidate and unfairly control the process.
To benefit from this in-depth experience, call (515) 619-6815. Des Moines workers’ compensation attorney Mark A. King at King Law, PLLC is standing by to help you and your family.
A Devoted Legal Advocate
Mark has represented workers injured on the job and at the hands of negligent drivers. He has numerous jury trial experience, litigating cases involving all of the following and more:
Spinal fusion surgery
Shoulder injuries including rotator cuff tears
Injuries to the back and neck including bulging and herniated disks
Mark has successfully argued cases before the Iowa Court of Appeals and Iowa Supreme Court.
With a history of practicing law on the other side, on the side of insurance companies and employers, Mark has an added advantage. He knows how the other side thinks. He knows their tactics and the way they set up cases to limit your rights and recovery.
Strong Ties to Des Moines
Mark was born in Ottumwa on October 30, 1973 and grew up in Des Moines, attending Dowling Catholic in Des Moines. He attended Creighton University and graduated in 1997.
Mark enrolled at Drake University Law School in 1998 and then graduated with his Doctor of Jurisprudence, with honors, in 2001. After graduating from law school, Mark clerked for judges at the Polk County District Court and Iowa Court of Appeals.
Mark is a lifelong resident of central Iowa. He is married to Stacey and they have two children that help keep life busy. He enjoys the outdoors, working with his hands and supporting charitable causes including the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Please Call : 515-222-1410