Personal Injury — Workers' Compensation
Criminal & Traffic Defense - Family Law - Juvenile Law
At the law firm of Weisz, Botto & Gilbert, P.C., we pride ourselves on being lawyers who stand out. For the past 25 years, our attorneys have worked to build and uphold a reputation of commitment, excellence and trust. Our eight-member attorney team is committed to providing the highest-quality legal services in our primary practice areas, which include personal injury, workers’ compensation, criminal & traffic defense, juvenile law and family law.
We are highly experienced and together have successfully resolved thousands of cases. Our backgrounds complement our current practice, and we have achieved a range of honors testifying to our ability to provide solutions and results for our clients and their families, including:
- Our attorney team includes a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an Illinois Leading Lawyer and Illinois Super Lawyer, as selected statewide by other attorneys.
- Our personal injury team includes a former trauma and surgical nurse/RN with a background in orthopedics, general surgery, surgical intensive care and trauma unit care.
- Our family law and juvenile attorney team includes a court-appointed family mediator, the president of the Family Law Section of the McHenry County Bar Association, and a former supervisor of the Juvenile Division of the McHenry County State's Attorney's Office.
- Our criminal defense and juvenile law team includes a former prosecutor and a former assistant state's attorney for McHenry County.
Please Call: 815-338-3838
Legal proceedings and lawsuits are a time of change and, often, pain and confusion. At Weisz Botto & Gilbert, P.C., we provide open communication with each client in an atmosphere of respect, support and trust. Reflecting our commitment and success, 60 percent of our clients come to us as repeat clients, through client referrals and through referrals from other attorneys.
If you have questions regarding personal injury, workers' compensation, criminal defense, juvenile law or family law, contact us. We accept credit cards, offer flexible appointment scheduling, employ numerous fluent Spanish speaking staff and offer payment plans. We are conveniently located just off Route 47 near the McHenry County Courthouse, and we can also visit you in your home if you are unable to travel. To contact us, call 815.338.3838 or 800.338.3833
Please Call: 815-338-3838
Theodore A Gilbert
Practicing in Personal Injury
In Practice Since 1975
"The complexity of law is growing. My experience as a skilled litigator and negotiator allows me the ability to act as an advocate without compromise to protect my clients."
As a premier legal practitioner, Attorney Gilbert represents over 32 years of experience in negotiating highly complex cases. His consistent and sustained record of success has prompted his peers to place him on the coveted "Leading Lawyer" and "Super Lawyer" lists of outstanding attorneys, representing the top five percent of personal injury attorneys in Illinois. He was also appointed to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a prestigious membership of highly accomplished trial attorneys represented by less than one percent of all lawyers in the United States.
With over $60 million in career settlements, his cases have included:
- The Rosemont Horizon collapse
- Jewel salmonella poisoning
- Amtrak derailments
- Airline crashes
- Fox River Grove school bus disaster
Attorney Gilbert offers an exceptional level of legal representation for some of the more difficult cases, including trials and settlements through litigation, arbitration and mediation.
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Auto Collisions
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Airline Disasters
- Railroad Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Workers' Comp
- Wrongful Death
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Federal Employers Liability Act
- Slip and Fall
- Dog Bites
- Illinois, 1975
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois, 1975
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois, 1970
Bachelor of Arts
- Selected by peers to "Leading Lawyer" recognition status
- Peer Appointment - Illinois "Super Lawyer" designation
- Chosen Member - "Million Dollar Advocate Forum"
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- McHenry County Bar Association