Illinois Attorney at Law
Real Estate • Personal Injury • Family Law • Business Litigation • Criminal Defense
Are you looking for a lawyer with solid experience? Are you looking for a law firm with stability and a long history of effectively representing its clients? Are you concerned about a legal matter important to you and your family or business?
Welcome to Brady & Jensen
Elgin, Illinois, Attorneys at Law
Serving the Chicago Area Since 1868
Our law firm’s name has changed over the past 135 years, depending on who the partners are, but our commitment to offering exceptional legal services to our clients remains the same. With roots that go back to 1868, we are proud of our history in Kane County and all of Northern Illinois including Cook County, DuPage County, Lake County, McHenry County, DeKalb County, Boone County and Winnebago County.
With a diversity of experiences and backgrounds as varied as the clients we serve, the Brady & Jensen general practice law firm offers legal advice and counsel in a wide range of practice areas including:
- Business Litigation: From helping establish new businesses to dealing with operational issues and contract negotiations, we have the experience and knowledge to keep your business legally healthy.
- Personal Injury: If you have been injured or if a loved one has died a wrongful death, talk to our lawyers about toxic torts injuries (dangerous chemicals), auto and truck accidents, medical malpractice lawsuits, workers’ compensation claims or any other personal injury.
- Family Law: We help individuals with all aspects of family law including divorce, child custody, property division and adoption.
- Taxation Law: Whatever the tax issue – business, estate planning, family, or individual, local, state, or federal – we can help you with tax planning, tax audits and tax litigation.
- Real Estate: Our law firm handles legal matters involving residential and commercial real estate, zoning matters, real estate development and contracts.
- Employment Law: If you have a wage and hour dispute, discrimination or harassment concerns or whistleblower concerns, talk to our employment law attorneys.
- Estate Planning and Probate: From simple wills to complex trusts, we can help plan your estate so that it meets your family’s needs.
- Criminal Law: If you have been charged with DUI or DWI or any misdemeanor or felony, our criminal defense lawyer can protect your rights.
At Brady & Jensen, you can expect to be treated with courtesy, honesty, and respect. Our law firm has an AV-rating reflective of the highest levels of ethics and ability. We offer a free initial consultation on any of the legal matters we handle and reasonable fees when hired. All personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis – no charge unless we recover a settlement or judgment for you.
If you have a legal matter you need to discuss with a lawyer, contact our Illinois attorneys at law for a free initial consultation.
Each Illinois attorney at law at the Elgin, Illinois law firm of Brady & Jensen represents clients throughout northern Illinois, including the Chicago metro area, Cook, Kane, DuPage, Lake, McHenry, DeKalb, Boone, Will County, Kendall County and Winnebago counties.