||Dr. Moeller has an extensive medical background to give him an appreciation of virtually every medical-legal question. Below is a list of Dr. Moeller's vast medical and law credentials.|
- Dr. Moeller is Board Certified in Ophthalmology
- He is a member of the: Illinois State Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Dr. Moeller holds medical licenses in Illinois, Arizona, California, and Hawaii
- His interests include flying and is a licensed instrument pilot
|Dr. Raymond H. Moeller M.D. J.D. at www.medicallegal.com is a physician and attorney who concentrates in injuries and damages of all types and causes including birth, accident, work related, product related, or medical negligence. Fax or call for an evaluation of your problem.|
|Dr. Moeller has an extensive medical background to give him an appreciation of virtually every medical-legal question. He was born, raised, and has spent most of his life in the Chicagoland area. He attended the University of Illinois for his undergraduate education and the University of Illinois Medical School in Chicago.|
|He spent four years at Cook County Hospital in Chicago for internship and residency in ophthalmology. During medical school Dr. Moeller spent two years at Chicago Municipal Contagious Disease Hospital and one year as a biochemistry fellow. After graduation he practiced for ten years as a family practitioner doing extensive emergency work with the Chicago Medical Society Doctors Emergency Service and maintained a large private general practice including delivering 150 babies per year. |
* Dr. Moeller currently practices Law, General Medicine, and Ophthalmology.
Dr. Moeller attended Loyola University-Chicago, School of Law.
Main Page CREDENTIALS RESUME