A person with an injury or insurance claim is usually outmatched by the insurer who has experience, time and money on their side. We level the playing field. We are on your side. We have over 30 years experience in helping people obtain recoveries against those responsible for their losses. We resolve claims by negotiation, mediation, arbitration or trial.
You need lawyers who know the process, the insurers, the defense attorneys and the judges. We are those lawyers. Give us a call for a free consultation. You would pay no fee until we recover on your behalf.
If you are the victim of an injury or have had a valid insurance claim denied, the Chicago insurance law firm of Blumenshine Law Offices will ensure that your claim is properly presented and that the insurer is legally held to the terms of the policy.
When you purchase insurance, you are buying the insurance company’s promise that they will honor the terms of their contract with you. The relationship can quickly turn adversarial, however, when it comes time to collect on a claim. If your insurance company delays or denies a rightful claim, contact Blumenshine Law Offices for a consultation. Your insurance policy is a contract between a consumer and a company with relatively enormous money and power over information. The law holds that must treat you fairly and you have the right to hire an attorney to ensure that they do.
After an injury or property loss, the responsible party’s insurance company must pay any legitimate claim. If it wrongfully refuses to do so, you may be eligible for money in addition to your original claim—appropriate punitive damages can be awarded which are intended to convince the insurance industry that it is in their financial best interest to pay fair.
Scott Blumenshine is a certified Illinois arbitrator who pursues a timely and cost-effective out-of-court settlement wherever possible. He is, however, well known to insurance companies and attorneys throughout Illinois who have encountered his aggressive and meticulous representation in the courtroom. In many cases, our opponents have chosen to resolve our client’s case rather than face a jury trial.
A personal injury claim or wrongful death lawsuit can be intimidating and confusing. At the Blumenshine Law Offices, we combine the personal service you need to understand your options with the sound legal skills you deserve to extract maximum compensation after an injury or insurance dispute.
Your Choice Matters: Contact Scott Blumenshine Today
If you have been injured or are fighting with your insurance company, contact the Chicago personal injury law firm of Scott Blumenshine today for a free consultation and the benefit of 20 years of successful personal injury practice. All cases are taken on contingency so there are no lawyers’ fees until we recover damages for your injuries.
Chicago personal injury attorney Scott Blumenshine provides legal advice and trial representation to injured people throughout northeastern Illinois, including all of McHenry, DuPage, Will, Kane, DeKalb, LaSalle, Tazewell, Grundy, and Cook counties.
About Scott A. Blumenshine
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Uninsured Motorist Claims
- Fred Lane's Trial Techniques Course
- Arbitrator, American Arbitration Association
- Arbitrator, Circuit Court, Cook County, Mediation/Arbitration Program
- Arbitrator, Circuit Court, DuPage County, Mediation/Arbitration Program
- Mediator, Center for Conflict Resolution
- Illinois, 1987
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1988
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois, 1987
- University of Iowa, 1984
- Article regarding uninsured and underinsured motorist coverages, Bottom Line Personal, May 1, 2001
- Article regarding Warrior Insuance Group Insolvency Proceedings, The Policy Insurance Law Section of the Illinois State Bar Associations, April, 2001
- Letter to Editor, Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, 2002
- 3 Volume Practice Guide, Illinois Personal Injury Practice, 1987
- Individual Claimants Only
- Anatomy of an Automobile Case, ISBA, 2004
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Insurance Law Section Council