Davis, Zipperman, Kirschenbaum & Lotito
As an advocate for the seriously injured, I use my extensive medical knowledge, close working with relationships with experts in traumatic injury, and over 30 years of legal experience to help clients get the compensation they deserve. As your lawyer, my first and only concern is what is best for you. I will take the time to listen to you, learn the details of your case and help you make an informed decision about the best course of action. Should you decide to pursue just compensation through legal channels, you can be confident that I will be by your side from initial consultation through the final gavel - and beyond. You will have all the experience you need to win the settlement you deserve so you can get back to living your life. For more information, please visit my website at http://www.emarcusdavis.com/
With over 30 years experience as an Atlanta personal injury trial attorney, I can help you recover full compensation for your losses and ensure a hopeful and more secure future for you and your family. I will work closely in partnership with you to understand the unique facts and circumstances of your situation and to build and present the strongest, most compelling case possible, in order to achieve the results that you need to feel that you have been well served by the justice system.
At the law firm of Davis, Zipperman, Kirschenbaum and Lotito, LLP, rated AV and a preeminent law firm by Martindale Hubbell, our goal is to guide you every step of the way from injury, through litigation, through mediation or trial to settlement or verdict, as well as to continue serving you after the case is completed to help you secure full compensation and a stable, financially secure future. We facilitate your interaction with life care planners, and financial planners so that you receive appropriate medical care and financial advice after your case is over. We value our client relationships long after the case is completed.
“The work [Marc Davis] performed for me was of the highest caliber. I will be forever grateful not only for your help, but also for the humane manner in which you helped me deal with the myriad of gut-wrenching problems I encountered."
Why Choose Atlanta Attorney Marc Davis?
- Over 100 Jury and Bench Trials
- Thousands of successful settlements, many for multimillion dollar awards
- Financial resources, exhaustive preparation, courage and commitment to clients
- Various published articles and text chapters on legal issues
- Chairman of and speaker at numerous seminars on brain and spine injuries, jury selection, medical malpractice, and expert witnesses
- Recognized and respected by peers: 80% of clients are referrals from other attorneys
- Power of focus: only serious injury and death cases accepted
- Compassion and commitment to personal service and client accessibility
- The employment of sound wisdom and judgment based upon 30 years of legal experience
- A thorough “follow through” after the case is over in planning issues and referrals to appropriate medical and financial experts
- “Frivolous” cases, junk lawsuits, or nuisance cases not accepted
A Georgia native, E. Marcus "Marc" Davis graduated from The Westminster Schools, Duke University, and The University of Georgia Law School, and has been winning catastrophic injury cases since 1976. As an advocate of the seriously injured, he uses his extensive medical knowledge, close working relationships with experts in traumatic injury, and down-to-earth approach to law to aid his clients in recovery beyond the conclusion of their legal matters.
Mr. Davis believes that what matters most to a client is being able to piece a dramatically changed life back together in the wake of their injuries. In order to achieve this, Mr. Davis and his team seek financial independence, proper medical and rehabilatative care, and proper planning for the future for his clients.
Please Call: 404-688-2000
Please Call: 404-688-2000