Daniel K. Hilbert moved to Florida in 2003 to attend law school at Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida. In law school, Mr. Hilbert was a member of the Mock Trial Team and was awarded Best Advocate in 2006. Mr. Hilbert graduated in the top twenty-percent (20%) of his class and earned the Humanitarian Award at graduation.
After graduating in 2006, Mr. Hilbert began a career as an Assistant State Attorney working in both the Fourth Judicial Circuit and the Seventh Judicial Circuit. Mr. Hilbert prosecuted mainly in Duval, Clay, Saint Johns, Putnam, and Flagler Counties.
As an Assistant State Attorney, Mr. Hilbert tried over 30 trials to completion including Armed Robbery, Attempted Murder and Trafficking in Narcotics. In 2010, Mr. Hilbert went into private practice to utilize his litigation experience to help people all over northeast Florida. In the Summer of 2013, Mr. Hilbert began teaching at Florida State College at Jacksonville as an Adjunct Professor focusing specifically on Litigation.
Currently, Mr. Hilbert handles cases involving Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Civil Litigation, Contract Disputes, Property Disputes, and Family Disputes.
• Florida Coastal School of Law, 2006
• Dean’s List (2004, 2005)
• Dean’s Scholar (2005, 2006)
• Westminster College, 2003
Professional Association and Memberships
• Adjunct Professor, Florida State College at Jacksonville (2013-Present)
• Saint Johns County Bar Association (2013-Present – Vice President)
• Putnam County Bar Association
• Rotary Club of Saint Augustine
• Board Member – Florida Bar Unlicensed Practice of Law (2015-Present)
• Board Member – Saint Augustine Police Dept. Retirement Fund (2015-Present)
• Saint Johns County Sports Club (2013-Present – President)
• All Courts of Florida, 2007
• U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2010
Please Call : 904-824-9402