Dolman Law Group
Please call : 727-451-6900
The Dolman Law Difference :
- Every personal injury client is provided the cell phone number and email address for the Tampa personal injury attorney handling their case and we strive to remain accessible.
- All injury claims are handled by a Tampa Florida Injury Attorney, not a paralegal or case manager which is common at many of the "Tampa television law firms"
- All legal work produced is generated by one of the Dolman Law Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dolman Law actively litigates personal injury cases in Tampa, St Pete, Clearwater and throughout the State of Florida. The insurance industry is well aware of our track record as a qualified injury law firm serving the residents of Florida.
- We limit our Tampa Law Firm practice to personal injury claims and cases. Personal Injury is all we do.
- The team of injury lawyers at Dolman Law will only represent Florida consumers and never represent an insurance carrier
Dolman Law Group is a personal injury law firm comprised of Florida trial attorneys committed to leveling the playing field with insurance carriers and corporate giants in personal injury cases. Dolman Law Firm handles serious injury claims relating to an automobile accident, motorcycle accident, trucking accident, insurance carrier bad faith, wrongful death, catastrophic injury, traumatic brain injury, and injuries caused by a drunk driver. Our injury attorneys only represent plaintiffs and have never nor will we ever represent the interests of an insurance carrier. Further, our biggest priority is to remain accessible to all clients that retain us as legal counsel. Thus, we provide all clients with the cell phone number of their handling attorney.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Minor Impact Soft Tissue (MIST) Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Distracted Drivers
- Victims of Drunk Driving
- Back and neck injuries
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Creditor Harassment and Debt Collection
Please call : 727-451-6900
Matthew Dolman is a legal advocate for individuals who have suffered bodily harm as a result of negligent actions exhibited by an individual or corporation. Matthew is a proven fighter for the injured and has earned recognition from his peers and clients alike as a result of past successes.
In fact, he recently obtained life membership into both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership is limited to attorneys who have obtained million and multi-million verdicts and/or settlements on behalf of their injured clients. Less than 1% of practicing lawyers in the U.S. are members. Further, Matthew was previously recognized by Florida Trends Magazine, as a “Legal Elite Up and Comer.” The selection process consisted of notifying and inviting members of the Florida Bar to nominate top attorneys in practice less than 10 years or under 40 years old. Matthew was recognized by AVVO.com with a “Client’s Choice for Personal Injury” award in 2012, based on feedback from former satisfied clients. Matthew has attained a perfect 10.0 rating from Avvo.com, a leading database for attorney rankings. Thus, Matthew has earned a tremendous reputation among his colleagues through his zealous work on behalf of his injured clients both inside and out of the courtroom.
Matthew has extensive experience handling first- and third-party insurance claims of all types and, more specifically, claims in the following injury areas: automobile accidents, wrongful death, catastrophic injury, spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, plus violations of Florida’s Consumer Collection Practices Act and asset protection for Florida physicians.
Open lines of communication, along with his commitment to learning the intricate details of his personal injury cases, allows Matthew to provide personal attention to his active cases. To date, Matthew has recovered many millions of dollars for victims of personal injury such as motor vehicle collisions, tractor-trailer wrecks, boating mishaps, traumatic brain injury, among others.
“Personal Service” is the mission and approach to Matthew’s practice of personal injury law. In fact, he readily supplies all clients with his cell phone number along with his office contact information, so he is accessible to his clients each and every day.
Matthew is often called upon by his colleagues to assist in litigating personal injury claims throughout the State of Florida. The process of selecting the best attorney for your case is not easy. Keep in mind it is so very important that your advocate is respected by defense lawyers and the Court. A common complaint we here from clients who previously retained a television law firm for a prior accident claim, is there attorney was often referred to as an “ambulance chaser” and did not have a reputation for litigating claims. Our goal remains to maximize the damages in your respective claim while maintaining a personal relationship with you. At many law firms, it is difficult to get your attorney on the phone. Hence, this is the reason why all clients are provided the cell phone number for our Managing Partner.
Matthew A. Dolman graduated from the prestigious Roy H. Park School of Communications at Ithaca College with a Bachelor of Science in Communications with a dual focus in print journalism and screenwriting. He earned his Jurist Doctorate from Stetson University College of Law.
Stetson University repeatedly ranks among the top trial advocacy programs in the nation, placing as the number one school in the U.S. News & Word Report rankings six times since such ranking began in 1995.
- BS in Communications with a dual focus on print journalism and screenwriting at Ithaca College.
- JD from Stetson University College of Law
- LL.M. in Taxation with a focus on asset protection from St. Thomas University School of Law
- Legal Elite “Up and Comer” by Florida Trend’s Magazine in 2010
- AVVO.com rating of 10.0 on a 10.0 scale
- “Client’s Choice for Personal Injury” award from AVVO.com
- Lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers
Please call : 727-451-6900