Medical professionals are held to a high standard of performance because so much is at stake. Sometimes, a doctor, surgeon, or other health care worker fails to act in a patient’s best interests. Whether the failure is deliberate or negligent, the results can range from serious health complications to tragic family losses. If you or a loved one received inadequate or inaccurate care from a health care professional, contact us to discuss your rights.
Medical malpractice law is a difficult area; to make a case, specialized witnesses and careful development of proof are needed. Choose Mark V. Morsch for the experience these complex cases require.
Our firm represents individuals and their families involved in serious injuries or deaths caused by reckless or negligent behavior of others, including motor vehicle and other accidents. Our long experience and thorough understanding of automobile, insurance and liability laws means that we can exhaust the different sources of recovery available to you and your family. Our insurance industry know-how assists our clients in collecting from the parties who caused them harm.
Slip and Fall
If you have fallen on a slippery or badly-maintained surface, you know how painful and serious the resulting injuries can be. Property owners must maintain safe premises, and where injury occurs, you may have a claim against the owner and the insurance company covering the property.
Mark V. Morsch & Associates handles all types of vehicle-related accidents, including:
Motor vehicle accidents are an unfortunate fact of life. Accidents can cause lost wages, serious personal injury, and lingering medical issues. Without a representative who understands the insurance companies and how they work, you could find yourself settling for far less than you deserve. We can make sure you maximize your compensation for what you’ve been through. Whether you were in a car accident, were injured while on a bicycle or motorcycle, or were hurt as a pedestrian, we understand the law and can help maximize your recovery.
If you have lost a loved one in an accident or as the result of an accident, our firm can represent your interests against the parties at fault and their insurance companies to seek damages on your behalf. Nothing can bring back your loved one, but we can help hold the right parties accountable.
About Mark Morsch:
- General Civil Trial Practice
- Personal Injury Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability Law
- Florida, 1985
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1986
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1986
- Cumberland University Law School, Lebanon, Tennessee
- Trevecca Nazarene College
- Central Florida District Church of the Nazarene, Incorporated
- Orlando Central Towers, Incorporated
- Cumberland Trial Advocacy Board, 1984 - 1985
- Central Church of the Nazarene, 1986 - 1989
- Chairman of the Church Board
- Central Florida District Church of the Nazarene, 1990 - 1995
- District Advisory Board
- Association of Nazarene Legal Professionals, 1991 - 1993
- Trevecca Nazarene College, 1993 - 1995
- Orange County Bar Association
- Osceola County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers