Are you searching for a Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorney? If so, you have come to the right place. Anthony Quackenbush is an attorney who handles all types of accident cases throughout South Florida, including: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and West Palm Beach.
Anthony Quackenbush is a graduate of Yale University. Over the last five years, he has tried over 70 jury trials in Florida jurisdictions. Through these experiences, he has obtained the knowledge necessary to win your case. In the last year alone, he has settled in excess of $1 million dollars in personal injury cases and has won jury verdicts of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Reasons to Consult a Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorney
If you feel that consulting with a Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyer is in your best interest, don’t delay. There are many reasons why you should contact an experienced professional:
1. To determine if you have a case. No matter if you were involved in a car, bike, or truck accident, you won’t know if you have a case until you speak with a qualified lawyer.
2. For professional assistance. You will not be able to receive the compensation you deserve unless you get the help of an experienced lawyer. From start to finish, your lawyer will walk you through the process while doing whatever it takes to get you the money you deserve.
If you have been injured anywhere in the state of Florida, contact Anthony at (786) 294-7711 for a free consultation.
What to Look for in a West Palm Beach/Miami Personal Injury Attorney
Have you been searching far and wide for the perfect Miami personal injury attorney? Are you trying to find a West Palm Beach personal injury lawyer who is willing to take on your case? Regardless of your location or the extent of your injuries, you deserve highly qualified professional help.
1. Experience. Make sure you hire an attorney with courtroom experience. Over the past three years, Anthony has been involved in more than 70 jury trials – that is what you call experience.
2. Success. Your goal is simple: to receive compensation for your injuries. Last year, Anthony won more than $1 million for his clients.
3. A helpful, caring personality. You are going to spend a lot of time communicating with your lawyer. Why not choose somebody who is easy to get along with?
If you need the help of an experienced, highly successful Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorney, contact Anthony today. He is licensed to practice in all Florida State Court Jurisdictions, as well as the Southern and Middle Federal Court Districts for the State of Florida. His main office is located in Hollywood, Florida.
Please Call : 786-294-7711