Diserio Martin O'Connor & Castiglioni
| Main Page Attorneys Firm Overview Practice Areas Personal Litigation
Diserio Martin O'Connor & Castiglioni LLP
Diserio Martin O'Connor & Castiglioni LLP is a full service law firm with offices in Stamford, Connecticut and White Plains, New York. Our mission is to serve the legal needs of our business and individual clients professionally, effectively and efficiently. Utilizing our legal expertise, creativity, technology and management skills, we consistently provide our clients with professional, cost-effective legal services.
The firm's practice is grouped into four primary practice groups: Corporate and Commercial; Litigation; Real Estate, and Estate Planning and Administration. Our attorneys are extensively experienced, and we are able to provide quality legal representation with the maximum of efficiency.
Follow the links below for more information about our practice:
Please explore our site to learn more about us, our attorneys, our practice, and how we can help you with your legal needs. If you have any questions, or to speak with an attorney regarding your legal matter, please call (203) 358-0800 for our Stamford, Connecticut office, or (914) 684-0090 for our White Plains, New York office. If you prefer, you may e-mail us or fill out the form on the Contact Us page of this website, and a representative from our firm will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Richard E. Castiglioni
||(203) 358-0800 (Ext. 327)|
Richard is admitted to practice in the Courts of the States of Connecticut, New York, Florida, the District of Columbia, the United States District Courts for the District of Connecticut, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. He concentrates his practice in the areas of civil litigation and arbitration on behalf of corporations and individuals in the areas of employment, real estate, contracts, commercial litigation and individual disputes, including complex family matters.
One of the founding partners and head of the firm's Litigation Department, Richard is active in state and local bar activities, and lectures often on a variety of litigation matters, including Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution. Richard has served on the Executive Committee and as Treasurer, Secretary, First Vice President and President of the Regional Bar Association. Richard has been a member of the House of Delegates of the Connecticut Bar Association from 1990 to 1993, and again from 1998 through 2004. Richard has served as a Member of the Board of Governors of the Connecticut Bar Association. He has also served on the Committee on Lawyers in the Community from 1979 to 1983, the CBA Young Lawyers Executive Committee from 1981 to 1984, Chairman of the Fairfield County Corporation, Banking and Business Law Committee of the Young Lawyers Section from 1981 to 1984, and the Counsel of Bar Presidents from 1994 to 1997. He has served on the Executive Committee of the Litigation Section of the Connecticut Bar Association for more than 15 years.
Richard has also served as a Special Pretrial Master for the Connecticut Superior Court since 1984. He has served as an Arbitrator and Mediator on various commercial, construction, securities and employment panels. He is a member of the NASD Dispute Resolution Board of Arbitrators. He is also a member of the Florida Bar Association, New York Bar Association, The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association.
- Connecticut, 1977
- New York, 2001
- District of Columbia, 2000
- Florida, 1979
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1979
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1980
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut, 1977
Honors: With Honors
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, 1974
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Lecturer, Litigation Matters, Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Regional Bar Association,
- Treasurer, Secretary, First V. President, President, Exec. Committee
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Member, House of Delegates, 1990-1993, 1998-
- Committee on Lawyers in the Community, 1979 - 1983
- Connecticut Bar Association, 1981 - 1984
- Young Lawyers Executive Committee
- Fairfield County Corporation, Young Lawyers Section, 1981 - 1984
- Chairman, Banking and Business Law Committee
- Counsel of Bar Presidents, 1994 - 1997
- Connecticut Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Executive Committee
- Connecticut Superior Court, 1984 - Present
- Special Pretrial Master
- NASD Dispute Resolution Board of Arbitrators
- Florida Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- Phi Beta Kappa
Main Page Attorneys Firm Overview Practice Areas Personal Litigation
| Cities served:
Select a city