Personal Injury Lawyers-Virginia (VA), West Virginia (WV), North Carolina (NC), South Carolina (SC)
Our Virginia/Carolina serious injury lawyers are dedicated to representing persons injured due to the carelessness and fault of others, and our lawyers have over 100 years of combined legal power and experience. We handle no other area of law. ALL WE DO IS INJURY LAW, and we do it well as demonstrated by our past major verdicts/settlements.
Our web site describes our services and gives key info on many types of accidents and injuries, as well as related topics. We have represented hundreds of accident victims throughout the eastern region of the United States since our firm was founded. We are REAL trial lawyers, and our lawyers have handled trials all over the eastern U.S. Please browse our "REAL CASES" section to learn about our past trial experiences and winning strategies we have used. Other sections explain our active involvement in national trial lawyer educational groups, such as Consumer Trial Lawyer Networking as well as how to decide whether a lawyer is one of the best trial lawyers for an injury or wrongful death case.
In 2005, our law was the first plaintiff's injury law firm in the State of Virginia selected for membership in a prestigious international group of affiliated law firms, called Primerus. This nationwide Primerus network of small, independent law firms is comprised of only highly skilled and experienced attorneys, practicing in dozens of legal specialties, and as of 2005 only included 25 plaintiff's injury law firms in the U.S.A. Every Primerus law firm has passed a demanding screening process prior to approval. In an article about Primerus, The Wall Street Journal reported "[Primerus] wants to offer consumers a way to pick the good from the bad by establishing a sort of 'Good Housekeeping' seal of approval for attorneys."
Our lawyers edit two separate personal injury law blogs, Virginia Beach Injuryboard and Norfolk Injuryboard. For other general personal injury info on brain injury, asbestos disease/cancer, medical malpractice or car/trucking accident law visit Spectrum Injury Center.
Our firm's trial lawyers handle litigation throughout the eastern U.S.A. and are licensed in Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, and Washington D.C., and associate local lawyers to assist us with injury cases in many other states, such as litigation in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Maryland, Louisiana and beyond. The firm's home office is in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Click on any of the below links for detailed information on each personal injury area we handle:
- Car Accidents-Virginia/Carolina (and eastern USA)
- Railroad Accidents/FELA, Injury, Occupational injuries/diseases
- Virginia/Carolina Traumatic Brain Injuries/Closed Head Injuries
- Wrongful Death Claims-Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Washington D.C. or Eastern U.S.A.
- Virginia/Carolina Surgical Errors, Nursing Home Negligence, Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Trucking/Tractor Trailer/Semi Accidents (Virginia/Carolina, eastern USA)
- Virginia/Carolina Uninsured/Hit and Run/Car Insurance Lawyers
- Virginia/Carolina Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Virginia/Carolina Bus Accident Lawyers
- Virginia/Carolina Drunk Driver/DUI/DWI Driving Accident Lawyers
- Virginia/Carolina Pedestrian Accidents | Virginia/Carolina Bicycle Accidents
- Virginia/Carolina Amusement or Theme Park Accidents
- Virginia/Carolina Recreational/ATV Accidents
- Virginia/Carolina Boat/Yacht/Jet ski or PWC Accidents
- Virginia/Carolina Slip, Trip and Fall Lawyers
- Virginia/Carolina Dog Bite Lawyers
- Food Poisoning
- Spinal Cord/Paralysis/Paralyzed Injuries
- Virginia/Carolina Birth Injury Lawyers / Cerebral Palsy Cases
- Virginia/Carolina Airplane Crash/Accident and Airport Injuries
- Virginia/Carolina Dangerous Drug-Medication Injuries
- Virginia/Carolina Rental Car Accidents/Injuries
- Virginia/Carolina Electrical Shock/Electrocution/Burn/Explosion Injuries
- General Personal Injury Claims We Handle-Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Washington D.C. or Eastern U.S.A.
For personal injury cases arising in Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Washington D.C. or the eastern U.S.A., our injury lawyers have over 100 years combined legal experience handling: wrongful death cases, dog bite/dog attack cases, food poisoning cases, aviation/airplane crashes/accidents, ATV accidents, amusement/theme park accidents, boat/jet ski/PWC accidents, food poisoning, slip, trip or fall accidents, pedestrian/bicycle accident cases, dangerous/defective drug-medicine cases, workplace/industrial accidents, gas, electrical shock, burns and explosion injuries, faulty product cases and asbestos, toxic and hazardous substance claims.
Types of Bodily Injury Cases
Virginia/Carolina injury law firm handling brain injury, spinal cord injury, burn injury back injury, neck injury, shoulder injury, hip injury, broken bone injury, TMJ injury, RSD injury, eye injury, knee injury, amputation, paralysis quadriplegia-quadriplegics, paraplegia-paraplegics and all other types of bodily injury cases.
Our personal injury lawyers handle personal injury claims throughout the eastern USA, and work closely with lawyers in other states on signficant injury cases.
As to Virginia (VA), this includes: Ashland, Big Stone Gap & area, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Hampton, Newport News, Suffolk, Richmond (entire area), Petersburg, Roanoke/Salem, Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Fredericksburg, Charlottesville, all areas of the Eastern Shore, including Accomack, Onancock, Chincoteauge, Wachapreague, and Cape Charles, Bloxom, Eastville, Exmore, Greenbackville, Machipongo, Mappsville, Melfa, Nassawadox, Onley,Tangier,Temperanceville, Wachapreague, and Wallops Island and any other county.
As to North Carolina (NC) personal injury claims: all NC areas including: the Outer Banks, Nags Head, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, Manteo, Corolla, Currituck, Dare, Elizabeth City, Edenton, Raleigh, Durham, Rocky Mount, Roanoke Rapids, Greensboro, Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Pasquotank, Perquimans, Halifax, Northampton, and any other county.
As to West Virginia (WV) personal injury claims: Bluefield, Bridgeport, Charles Town, Charleston, Fairmont, Huntington, Lewisburg, Madison, Martinsburg, Morgantown, Moundsville, Parkersburg, Ripley, Sutton, Weirton, Wheeling, and any other town or county.
We are licensed in South Carolina (SC) and Kentucky (KY) and handle all geographical areas these states.
We also are licensed in, and handle Washington, D.C. (DC) personal injury claims.
Again, we also handle injury cases throughout the entire eastern U.S.A. by associating with our network of personal injury lawyers in those other eastern states.
Please Call : 757-460-7776