Ritchie Law Firm was established in 1986 by Roger A. Ritchie, a 1975 graduate of the University of Maryland School of Law. Formed initially as a firm to provide full legal services to the citizens of Virginia, Ritchie Law Firm now concentrates on civil litigation in federal and state Courts in Virginia and West Virginia, emphasizing personal injury and workers compensation law. Roger Ritchie, founder and senior partner, is a Certified Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. Ritchie Law Firm was established to meet the needs of injured persons and their families in the western part of Virginia and the eastern counties of West Virginia.
We provide professional attorney services for these matters, among others:
- Auto Accidents
- Tractor/Trailer Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Defective and Harmful Products
- Farm Accidents
- Injuries on Property
- Construction Site Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Slip and Fall
- Motorcycles and Bicycles
- Insurance Claims
Feel free to call us with your questions about any injury matter.
The lawyers at Ritchie Law Firm have the necessary experience you'll need ...
- to correctly assess and evaluate your potential claims;
- to get all your medical expenses paid;
- to obtain benefits to cover future care and recovery;
- to get your lost wages paid, as well as the money you're due for any loss of future earning capacity;
- to get you everything you deserve for your pain and suffering or for the loss of a loved one;
- to help you find qualified doctors to care for your injuries;
- to get you a rental car;
- to get your car promptly and properly repaired, or get you full compensation if it was totaled;
- to handle all calls, paperwork and negotiations with insurance companies and their lawyers.
Since 1975, we've taken pride in serving our clients and helping them meet their needs. We work hard for all our clients.
At Ritchie Law Firm, your injury claim will be personally handled or supervised by a nationally certified personal injury specialist. Fewer than 1% of Virginia and West Virginia lawyers have achieved this important certification by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. This additional level of experience and skill costs you no more.
About ROGER A. RITCHIE SR.
ROGER A. RITCHIE SR., born Rockingham County, Virginia, August 9, 1945; admitted to bar, 1975, Virginia, Supreme Court of Virginia and U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia; 1981, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit; 1985, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia and U.S. Court of Claims; admitted to bar of West Virginia, 1992, Supreme Court of Appeals, U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia; 1994, U.S. District Court, Northern District of West Virginia. Education: University of Maryland (B.A., 1969; J.D., 1975). Pi Kappa Alpha. Certified Civil Trial Specialist, National Board of Trial Advocacy, 1991. Member: Harrisonburg- Rockingham County and American Bar Associations; Virginia State Bar; Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, West Virginia State Bar, West Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, The Association of Trial Lawyers of America.