Law Firm of Roger “Rocky” Walton, PC
Learn More about Our Personal Injury Law Firm
PUT YOUR CONFIDENCE IN US
Rocky Walton has lived in Arlington since 1975 and has been very involved in the community. He has served as a board member of the Arlington Bar Association since 2012. He served on the Arlington City Council, elected at large, in two terms from 1990 to 1994. He had many accomplishments during his terms. Before that, he served seven years on the Planning and Zoning Commission. Before that, he was president of the Wimbledon Homeowners Association for many years. Before that he was Cub Scout Master of seven Cub Scout groups, when his son was participating. He was also a baseball coach for several years. He has served on several other voluntary community boards. Rocky Walton is trusted by clients, lawyers, judges and Arlington citizens. You can put your confidence in us.
WE GET INVOLVED WITH OUR CLIENTS
When our client are suffering, we help them get the best medical care available to ease the pain and help them get better. Unlike other lawyers, we do not refer to chiropractors, who sometimes cause further injury. If surgery is needed and there is no health insurance, we make the arrangements so our clients can get the help they need. When the case has been successfully settled, we negotiate with the health insurance company and medical providers so that our clients net as much recovery as possible.
WE ARE VERY AGGRESSIVE IN A PROFESSIONAL WAY
We do whatever it takes to get the desired results, as long as it is legal and ethical. If needed, we will file suit, litigate, hire experts, and go to jury trial. We are trial specialists. While most “personal injury lawyers” never go to trial or even file suit, we do so frequently. Insurance companies are rich and powerful and do everything they can to pay as little money as possible to the injury victim. They hire large powerful law firms to do everything possible to try to win, but we know what to expect and we get ready to do battle.
CREDENTIALS – KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
The Law Firm of Roger “Rocky” Walton, P. C. has been handling exclusively Personal Injury and Wrongful Death cases since 1987. Rocky Walton has been Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the official Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1994. Rocky Walton’s brother, Ron Walton, joined the firm in 1995 and he holds the same Board Certification. Less than 3% of Texas lawyers are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law. The other 97% cannot ethically claim to be specialists in this area. Rocky Walton is also officially peer review rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell by lawyers and judges. That is the top rating for legal ability and ethical standards, putting Rocky in the top 5%, nationwide. When other lawyers look for a lawyer in which to refer a case, they look at Board Certification and Martindale-Hubbell.
We have a reputation among lawyers of being highly qualified and capable of getting excellent results. Eighty seven lawyers currently refer cases to us, because they trust us to do a good job and treat their clients the right way. Our lawyers have many other credentials described in other sections. Our legal staff includes three licensed claims adjusters and a degreed client care coordinator, also described elsewhere.
CALL US NOW TO DISCUSS YOUR CASE AND MAKE A CONVENIENT APPOINTMENT AT NO CHARGE OR OBLIGATION
Find out why we have nothing but five star rating reviews. Out of the thousands of clients, not one has given us a rating less than five star. Eighty percent of our business comes by referral from clients, lawyers, medical offices, friends, and others. Give us a try. You will be glad you did. Call us now at 817-429-4299 or fill out the intake form on this website. Thank you, we look forward to serving you.
Ensure Your Rights Are Protected by Choosing a Credentialed Personal Injury Attorney
The Law Firm of Roger “Rocky” Walton, P.C., has been conveniently located in Arlington for decades. The firm represents bodily injury victims all over the State of Texas, but mostly in the Arlington, Mansfield, Fort Worth, and Dallas (DFW) area.
THE BEST CHOICE FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR WRONGFUL DEATH CASES
If you needed heart surgery, you wouldn't hire a general surgeon. If you have a death or serious injury case, you need an attorney specialist, a board certified specialist in personal injury trial law. Roger "Rocky" Walton is a personal injury lawyer in Arlington Texas who is certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
We work very hard for our clients and we keep them very informed. We are highly qualified and know the law and best strategy to get the desired results. We are completely honest and ethical with our clients and treat them the way we would want to be treated. We promptly respond to phone calls, emails and requests for meetings.