Brandy Austin Law Firm
| Main Page Brandy M. Austin Personal Injury
Brandy Austin Law Firm
Call : 817-841-9906
Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Arlington And Neighboring Communities
People who are injured are bombarded daily by lawyers who want to “help” them. Words and phrases like “fair compensation” and “justice” seem to lose their significance after hearing them so many times. If you are injured, you are probably overwhelmed, confused and afraid.
So Where Should You Turn For Experienced And Compassionate Help?
Personal injury attorneys and legal professionals at the Brandy Austin Law Firm, PLLChave helped people injured in accidents at work, while driving, and simply by being in the wrong place at the wrong time. We understand that you are angry that someone’s carelessness or indifference caused you so much pain. Please call us at 800-958-4948 to arrange a free consultation.
You have a right to expect the other party’s insurance company to help you get your life back together.
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligent behavior, we can help you. We represent clients who have been injured in situations such as:
Turn To Us For Guidance And Peace Of Mind
As soon as possible after an injury, please contact us. It is very important that that we preserve evidence, take photographs, and obtain documentation of your injuries and the accident. Also, we advise that you do not discuss the accident with the insurance company representing the person who caused the accident or the workers’ compensation insurer without one of our attorneys present. We have flexible appointment hours and can meet with you at a convenient location. We are in Arlington, Texas, but serve personal injury clients throughout the state of Texas. Please call us at 800-958-4948 or complete our online form to arrange a free consultation. We are happy to talk to a relative with your permission, as well.
Call : 817-841-9906Brandy M. Austin
Location: Arlington, Texas
Brandy Austin is a founding member of the firm. Her practice specializes in personal injury, family law, small business litigation, and wills and probate.
Brandy attended East Carolina University in Greenville, N.C. for her undergraduate degree. She majored in both English and Political Science. She went on to attend Baylor Law School and successfully completed Baylor’s prestigious Practice Court program. She was part of Baylor’s National Client Counseling Team and participated in their Moot Court Competition.
Brandy went on to defend clients sued for medical malpractice, products liability, and personal injury. She has represented numerous clients at depositions, hearings, and trials. However, she wanted a closer partnership with her clients and decided to diversify her practice to include a variety of areas.
Brandy moved to North Texas immediately following law school and currently lives with her husband and daughter in Burleson, Texas where she serves on the Cemetery Board.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Wills and Probate
- Small Business
- Texas, 2008
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2014
Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- J.D. – 2008
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Chair of the Alumni Committee for Phi Alpha Delta
- Honors: Finalist of Naman Howell Smith and Lee Interscholastic Client Counseling Competition
- Honors: Coach of National Client Counseling Team
- Honors: High A; Family Rights Litigation
- Honors: Participant in Strasburger & Price Moot Court Competition
East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina
- B.A. magna cum laude – 2005
- Honors: Dean’s List, Chancellor’s List
- Honors: First Generation College Graduate
- Honors: Recipient of Carlton-Troutman Scholarship for Political Science
- Honors: Attorney General of the East Carolina University Judicial Board
- Honors: Scholar for Council on Legal Education Opportunity
- Honors: Treasurer of Phi Alpha Delta
- Honors: Member of Gamma Beta Phi
- Honors: National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Honors: Member of East Carolina Honors Organization
- Honors: Chancellor’s List
- Honors: Top 10% of Graduating Class
- Major: English & Political Science
- Quarterly Family Law Newsletter, April, 2009
- Cemetery of Roses, Nonfiction, Rebel: 47., 2005
- Uneaten Birthday Cake, Fiction, Rebel: 47., 2005
- At the End of the Dirt Road, Original play performed at Emerge Art Gallery, 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- Arlington Chamber of Commerce, A-Team, Corporate Leadership Council
- State Bar of Texas
- Professionals Serving Seniors, Attorney, January 15, 2015 – Present
- Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association
Call : 817-841-9906
Main Page Brandy M. Austin Personal Injury
| Cities served:
Select a city