Law Office of Stuart D. Mann, LLC
We are a small personal injury law firm that gives our clients personalized attention and tremendous results. Each of our clients becomes part of our family. We pride ourselves on helping our clients reach their goals inside and outside of the courtroom. If you are interested in experienced trial attorneys who know how to both settle cases and try cases to the jury, give us a call.
Stuart D. Mann
Expertise: Admitted to practice before the following courts
Supreme Court of Colorado
United States District Court for the District of Colorado
Tenth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals
United States Federal Claims Court
The Law Office of Stuart D. Mann, LLC, Broomfield, Colorado
April of 2004 to Present
Beem & Mann, P.C., Denver, Colorado
Denver Paralegal Institute, Denver, Colorado
Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
Colorado Bar Association
American Bar Association
Associtation of Trial Lawyers of America
Broomfield Chamber of Commerce
Truck Injury Lawyers of Colorado, LLC
Adams County Bar Association
Broomfield County Bar Association
- Situs Real Estate Corporation
- Insurance Contractors and Associates
- Hospitality Realty Ventures, LLC
- Colorado Hospitality Services, LLC
Nguyen v. Defendant Confidential - Settlement, Denver District Court: $1,000,000
- Suds v. Defendant Confidential - Settlement, Denver District Court: $1,200,000
- Kelly v. Checker Autoparts, Denver District Court: verdict $250,000
- Chavez v. All-State, Jeffco District Court: $250,000
- Curi v. Cherry Creek, Arapahoe District Court: verdict $228,000
- Kith v. Koybashi, Denver District Court, verdict $72,000
- Vu v. Fouts, 924 P.2d 1129 (Colo. App. 1996) verdict Denver District Court $40,000
- Ho v. Defendant Confidential - Settlement $400,000
- Farmers Alliance v. Ho, 68 P.2d 546 (COlo. App. 2002)
- Ross v. Colorado Outward Bound School, Inc., 822 F.2d 1524, 40 Ed. Law Rep. 700 (10th Cir. 1987)
- Schenck v. Minolta Office Systems, Inc., 873 P.2d 18 (Colo. App. 1993)
- Bockar v. Patterson, 899 P.2d 233 (Colo. App. 1994)
- Jones v. City of Denver, 833 P.2d 870 (Colo. App. 1992)
Community & Education
Our law firm is committed to helping people, who through no fault of their own, find themselves in need of help.
The Law Office of Stuart Mann is dedicated to helping those in need in communities near and far.
We pride ourselves in helping people when they need help the most. We donate to a variety of charitable organizations in our local community and the global community. We believe in giving to those in need of help. We are proud contributors to: Meals on Wheel, Doctors without Borders, the Heifer Foundation, Caring Hearts of Colorado and Impact on Education.
We are mindful that not everyone has a roof over their head. Our law firm regularly contributes to the Boulder County Homeless Shelter because we realize that the homeless in the local area need a helping hand.
Helping in a time of need. Our law firm is proud to help support the Emergency Family Assistance (EFA), which provides for families that are struck by unexpected, emergency situations and need help.
The Law Office Stuart Mann realizes that the futures of our youth depend on a solid grounding in education. We are dedicated to promoting educational efforts throughout Colorado at all levels of academic acheivement.
Elementary Education gets kids started in the right direction at the right time. We financially support Whittier Elementary School, Casey Middle School and Boulder High School with monetary donations to their educational program.
Middle School Education helps to develop important skills as kids become teenagers. Our law firm was proud to help finance low income students from Casey Middle School in Boulder to participate in a class trip to Washington, D.C. to learn about law and history in our nation’s capital.
Higher Education creates opportunities for success. We support college level academics through the Hillel Foundation which provides cultural support and services to college students at the University of Colorado, Colorado State University, and the University of Denver.
Please Call: 303-991-2233