The Law Office of Roland B. Darby engages in a civil practice including matters of interest to a wide range of clients.
This diverse civil practice embraces primarily litigation involving individuals and businesses. The Law Office of Roland B. Darby is committed to prompt and efficient client service based upon nearly three decades of active civil litigation throughout Texas state courts and Federal courts of other jurisdictions. The office engages primarily in plaintiff personal injury cases, all aspects of family law, including divorce, child custody and child support litigation.
Roland Darby primarily represents Plaintiffs in cases involving serious injuries sustained in a work environment, automobile collisions, product liability cases, premise liability incidents, train collisions, large truck collisions, and civil rights violations. Over the years he has represented both patients and physicians in medical malpractice cases.
About Roland B. Darby:-
Roland's primary practice has been in the fields of personal injury and family law, but he enjoys contested trials of any sort.
Admitted To Practice
- Tax Court of the United States, 1969
- United States Court of Customs and Patent Appeals, 1970
- United States of America, Southern District of Texas, 1970
- United States Court of Claims, 1970
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 1973
- Supreme Court of Texas, 1978
- United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 1981
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 1981
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas, 1985
- United States District Court, Northern District of Oklahoma, 1988
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 1970