Are You One of the Many Injured Pennsylvania Workers Frustrated with the Workers Comp System?
Then Find Out How We Can Help You No Matter Where You Live In Pennsylvania…. And How It Won’t Cost You Anything Out-Of-Pocket For Our Help
If you ever get injured on the job, you’ll want to cross your fingers and hope for this best-case scenario:
- Your employer has top-notch worker’s compensation insurance available to you;
- This insurance will cover not only your medical bills, but any and all of your lost wages;
- You’ll get a check quickly so you can get your medical bills paid on time.
In a perfect world, this is what you’d want to happen — a smooth process so you can get back to living your normal life.
Unfortunately, in Pennsylvania, this is not always the case.
Every year, thousands of Pennsylvania workers who get hurt on the job struggle to pay bills. They can barely put food on the table. All because the Pennsylvania Workers Comp system is a confusing maze of rules, delays and loopholes.
Are you experiencing that right now? Or, perhaps you’re getting the run-around from the insurance company. This is frustrating, because when you want answers all you’re getting is vague information from unfriendly people.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ron Calhoon. I am a Pennsylvania Workers Comp Lawyer and strong advocate of employee rights. My legal partner, Tom Wilken, and I help Pennsylvania workers — just like you — who are frustrated with the lousy Workers Compensation system. You’re not asking for a lot….all you want is to just pay your bills and to get your lost pay handled in a timely fashion.
I invite you to use this website to get the answers you’re looking for. Here are a few resources we offer:
We’ve tried hard to empower you and give you the details you need to recover what you’re rightly owed.
And if you have a question and can’t find the answer here, or need help, pick up the phone, call us and just ask. We’ll answer your questions — and ask you a few as well so that we can customize our response to your situation. We won’t engage in any high-pressure sales tactics.
If you decide you would like to work with us (we know you want to move quickly to put this whole thing behind you), let us know. Here’s how we’ll work together: as Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Attorneys, we only get paid if we recover money owed to you. That’s it. You pay nothing out-of-pocket.
So if you’ve been injured on the job and you feel that you’re getting unjustly brushed off, please call us so you can get your questions answered. You deserve to know how to move forward. You have nothing to lose — only a lot to gain….in fact, you’ll get your life back. \
Calhoon & Associates: Attorneys Fighting for Your Rights and Your Peace of Mind
You have been injured on the job in Pennsylvania. Your employer (along with their insurance company) is not being the least bit cooperative. Do you feel alone and as if no one cares? We understand. And we can help. It is our mission at Calhoon & Associates to serve you using our expert legal power, knowledge and experience.
Why should you choose Calhoon & Associates?
- We (Ronald Calhoon and Thomas Wilken) are professional and highly effective attorneys
- We have a combined litigation experience totaling 46 years
- We utilize our skills only to assist injured workers in the areas of workers’ compensation, social security and personal injury
- Since we do not represent employers, corporations or insurance carriers, we promise that our loyalties will never be divided
- We take the necessary time to educate you in regard to your often confusing and changing legal rights so that you can make the best decisions for you and your family
- Most importantly, we provide you with trusted answers and peace of mind
You have enough to worry about when you suffer a workplace injury. We know the law and what your rights are. Those rights are as follows:
- If you suffer a work injury, you are entitled to receive workers’ compensation benefits.
- Under the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Act, your employer is required to have workers’ compensation insurance. And, you are entitled to prompt payment of medical bills related to your work injury, along with compensation for loss of wages and/or loss of your vision, your hearing, and most extremities.
- You, the injured worker, are entitled to these benefits regardless of who is at fault for the injury and regardless of any pre-existing condition.
We, the Pennsylvania workers’ compensation attorneys at Calhoon & Associates, can help determine if you are entitled to Pennsylvania workers’ compensation benefits or if you are receiving inadequate benefits by the workers’ compensation insurance company or your employer.
Please call us today at (877) 291-9675 for a FREE, confidential and prompt consultation with one of our attorneys. We have a proven track record of success, and we look forward to proving that to you.
The law firm of Calhoon & Associates represents injured workers and those seeking Social Security Disability throughout Pennsylvania, including but not limited to, Altoona, Harrisburg, Pottsville, Allentown, Reading, Bloomsburg, Easton, Bethlehem, Norristown, Bristol, Williamsport, State College, Wilkes-Barre, Scranton, Lancaster, Waynesboro, York and all cities in Bucks County, Chester County, Columbia County, Dauphin County, Delaware County, Lackawanna County, Lancaster County, Lebanon County, Lehigh County, Luzerne County, Lycoming County, Montgomery County, Monroe County, Montour County, Northampton County, Northumberland County, Philadelphia County, Pike County, Schuylkill County, Wyoming County and York County, PA. Our offices are located at 2411 North Front Street, Harrisburg, PA and 14 North Main Street, Suite 300, Chambersburg, PA, and we can arrange for meeting locations at law offices throughout the State.
Call me, Ron Calhoon, or my partner, Tom Wilken, at 717-695-4722. If it’s long-distance, feel free to use our toll-free number at 877-291-9675.
Please Call : 717-695-4722