Experienced San Diego and Santa Ana Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Southern California
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured due to someone else's negligence, you should consider filing a personal injury claim. With more than 40 years of combined experience and over 1000 satisfied clients, the personal injury lawyers of Calvo & Mattingley are ready to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Calvo & Mattingley's practice is devoted entirely to California Personal Injury Law. In helping sufferers of everything from auto accidents to wrongful death, our San Diego and Santa Ana personal injury lawyers treat all clients with respect and compassion while personally handling all aspects of their cases. If we take your case, our personal injury attorneys will pledge to:
- Listen to your concerns and respond to your questions.
- Take as much of the stress as possible away from you, so that you may focus on getting better.
- Be personally available to answer your questions.
- Be an aggressive advocate for your rights.
- Cover all expenses ourselves -- you will not even have to pay attorney's fees until we win you money.
Please look through the rest of our Web site to learn more about our law firm and about personal injury law. We have also provided an "Accident Facts" page, which contains the National Safety Council's tips on what immediate actions to take should you have an automobile accident. We suggest you print it out, and place a copy in your vehicle. An Accident FAQ page is also provided.
Contact Our Injury Attorneys
In a free initial consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers, you can either visit us at our San Diego or our Santa Ana law offices or we can make other arrangements. We take clients throughout Southern California, including San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Santa Ana, Long Beach, La Jolla, Del Mar, Carlsbad, San Marcos, Escondido, Oceanside, La Mesa, and more.
Theodore E. Calvo
Theodore E. Calvo has a juris doctorate degree from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law and an undergraduate degree from the University of New Mexico. Mr. Calvo served as the Vice President and General Counsel of a publicly traded company before the age of thirty and has been practicing personal injury law in San Diego since 1989.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1982
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, 1982 J.D.
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 1977 B.A. Major: Political Science
Michael B. Mattingley
Michael B. Mattingley has his juris doctorate degree from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law and an undergraduate degree from the University of Southern California. Mr. Mattingley has been practicing personal injury law in Orange County since 1984.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California