Law Offices of Jeremy K. Hanson
Jeremy K. Hanson
Jeremy Hanson’s true passion rests in representing plaintiffs. Prior to opening his own law firm he spent numerous years as integral part of Riverside’s largest personal injury firm. Before that, Mr. Hanson also practiced civil litigation defense representing insureds and insurance companies in lawsuits alleging wrongful death, serious personal injury and medical malpractice.
He graduated at the top of his class from Western New England College School of Law in Springfield, Massachusetts, where he received the Joan Grummel Scholarship Award and served on the Student Bar Association, Business Law Society, Trial and Negotiation Teams.
After studying law in New England, Mr. Hanson returned home to the Inland Empire to practice law in 1999. He is admitted to practice before all California State and Federal courts, as well as the Supreme Court of the United States.
He is a member of the:
* Riverside County Bar Association
* Los Angeles County Bar Association
* San Bernardino County Bar Association
* American Bar Association
* American Trial Lawyer's Association
* Leo A. Deegan Inns of Court
Jeremy is also a past President of the Barristers Group of Riverside County, which focuses on the development of Riverside County's younger attorneys. He has also served as a member of the Riverside County Bar Associations’ Board of Directors. Mr Jeremy K. Hanson is well known in the Inland Empire. Call now 951-688-0006 or visit our website http://www.attorneyhanson.com/
“Passion, ambition, talent and dedication are more important than legal knowledge alone. These qualities separate an extraordinary lawyer from the thousands of ordinary ones”.
Jeremy K. Hanson, Esq.
Since 1999, I have devoted my professional career to helping my clients receive all the benefits they are entitled to under the law. I deeply believe that personal injury clients are fully entitled to passionate and quality legal representation. I combine aggressive advocacy with honest and practical legal advice to lessen the physical, emotional, financial and personal stresses that are inherent in the litigation process.
1. I will personally work on your case;
2. I will keep you informed of significant developments in your case;
3. I will do my best to have all telephone calls returned no later than the end of the next business day, if not sooner;
4. I will render legal services promptly and professionally;
5. I will allow you to have a full and complete opportunity to review the attorney/client retainer agreement;
6. I will make sure that you have a clear understanding of your legal rights and discuss the litigation strategy best suited for your individual case;
7. I will not charge for your initial consultation; and
8. I will listen to you.
If you’re concerned about protecting your legal rights or want your case evaluated at no charge, please call the Law Offices Of Jeremy K. Hanson today for your FREE CONSULTATION at (951) 688-0006. Serving all of Riverside and San Bernardino Counties. If necessary, we will come to you.
Please Call: 951-688-0006
Please Call: 951-688-0006