Our team of lawyers has over twenty years of combined experience in personal injury cases. We pride ourselves on providing each client with special, personal attention to their case.
IF YOU NEED AN AGGRESSIVE PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER, wrongful death lawyer, auto accident attorney, motorcycle accident attorney or if you or a loved one has sustained a spinal cord injury (SCI), brain injury or other serious or catastrophic injuries, call the Daily Law Group…We Can Help.
WE SPECIALIZE IN SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY CASES ONLY:
- Spinal Cord, Neck and Back Injuries
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Brain Damage and Neurological Injuries
- Fractures, Dislocations and Amputations
- Chemical and Burn Injuries
- Child Injuries
- All other Severe, Permanent or Crippling Injuries
THE TYPES OF SERIOUS INJURY CASES WE HANDLE ARISE FROM:
- Automobile, Motorcycle and Watercraft Accidents
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents
- Construction, Work and Industrial Accidents
- Defective and Dangerous Products
- Premises Liability - Slip, Trip and Fall Accidents
- Medical and Hospital Malpractice
- Nursing Home and Elder Abuse
- All other Negligent and Wrongful Acts
Daily Law Group has offices serving all of Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties.
All cases at Daily Law Group are handled on a contingency percentage basis and if there is no recovery, there are no fees.
For our client's convenience, we come to you at your home, office or hospital, usually within four hours or less.
Of your case on-line or over the phone.
We advance costs and expenses, unless otherwise agreed for your convenience.
THE DAILY LAW GROUP is a local, Southern California law firm with a reputation of successfully representing individuals and families who have suffered due to a serious injury, wrongful death or abuse. Our firm focuses entirely on represesnting the needs of those helpless to help themselves. In 2006, James Daily, founder of the Daily Law Group was named a Southern California Super Lawyer by Law and Politics Magazine. Out of thousands of lawyers in California, only twelve attorney were named Super Lawyers for Medical Malpractice and in particular Mr. Daily's practice, Elder Abuse.
The most vulnerable adults among us are often our elderly. Sadly, the elderly often become victims of abuse in the very environment that is intended to protect and care for them, nursing homes. In recent years, problems of malnutrition, bedsores (decubitus ulcers), neglect, as well as physical, verbal, and sexual abuse have all been exposed in nursing homes. At the Daily Law Group, we are committed to helping the elderly and their families through these difficult situations. If your loved one has suffered abuse in a nursing home or in another care arrangement, our experienced litigators can help you pursue the matter and obtain justice for your loved one. Our elder abuse practice has successfully pursued several nursing home abuse claims for clients throughout Southern California.
Types of Elder Abuse
- Neglect – Bedsores, malnutrition, dehydration and other ailments resulting when an elder is not taken care of properly.
- Physical – Assault, deprivation of food, physical punishments, restraints and others.
- Financial – Illegally or fraudulently taking an elderly individual’s money.
- Mental Abuse – Verbal abuse, or psychologically intimidating an elderly person through fear, confusion or other methods.
A decubitus ulcer is a pressure sore or what is commonly called a bedsore. However, it can range from a very mild pink coloration of the skin, which disappears in a few hours after pressure is relieved on the area, to a very deep wound extending to and sometimes through a bone into internal organs. In long-term care facilities and nursing homes, decubitus ulcers are generally considered preventable and are largely seen as evidence of some form of neglect. In Southern California, our attorney helps the elderly and their families recover damages for such injuries. If you or a loved one suffers from decubitus ulcers, contact us.