The Roberts Law Firm is focused on representing clients with personal injury claims in Orange County and throughout Southern California, including Newport Beach. We have experience with various aspects of personal injury, including traumatic brain injury, dog bites, slip and fall, wrongful death, car accidents, bus accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents and toxic mold exposure.
The Roberts Law Firm is able to serve both large and small personal injury clients throughout Southern California, including Newport Beach, because our fees are reasonable and we know that each case is the most important case to you, the client. We are aggressive, skilled, and well-respected lawyers known to fight tirelessly for the rights of our personal injury clients. The fact that many of our clients are referred by satisfied former clients, other attorneys, and medical care professionals offers proof of the quality representation we provide.
THE ROBERTS LAW FIRM handles auto accidents, all other serious injury accidents, and wrongful death claims.
- You've been seriously injured in an accident, here's how THE ROBERTS LAW FIRM and its attorneys will help you:
1. Medical Treatment: if you don't have insurance, we will locate doctors near you that will treat your accident injuries right now and defer payment until your case is settled.
2. Insurance Companies: you never have to talk with insurance adjusters, we deal with them and work to settle your accident claim for maximum value.
3. Damaged Vehicle: we will make sure your car is fixed to pre-accident condition, and seek the lost value of the car due to the accident.
4. Compensation for Injuries: most importantly, we will make sure that all your medical bills are paid and that you receive money for the pain you have endured, the suffering from the injuries, and time lost from work.
- THE ROBERTS LAW FIRM has recovered millions of dollars for its clients by aggressively representing their rights.
- With THE ROBERTS LAW FIRM, you will get an attorney who cares about you and your case. You will always talk to an attorney when you call our office.
About Jeffrey Roberts:-
Jeffrey Roberts is the founding member and current managing lawyer of The Roberts Law Firm.
Newport Beach personal injury lawyer Jeff Roberts graduated with honors from the University of Miami School of Law, one of the top law schools in the nation. Following graduation, Jeff returned to Orange County where he joined a large law firm, practicing in the areas of personal injury law and business litigation.
In 1998, Jeff founded The Roberts Law Firm in Newport Beach because he desired to serve a broader range of clients. Jeff quickly established himself as a results-oriented trial lawyer, obtaining numerous six-figure verdicts for his personal injury and employment clients. Jeff's trial results have been featured in Trials Digest and the Advocate.
Jeff is a member of the American Bar Association, American Trial Lawyers Association, Orange County Bar Association, Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, Trial Lawyers for Public Justice, and Consumer Attorneys of California.
Jeff is known for tirelessly working for his clients, no matter how large or small the case. Jeff's reputation for excellent trial results helps his clients obtain larger than average settlements quickly, thus avoiding the necessity for and delay of a trial.
Personal injury lawyer Jeff Roberts has also been recognized for his involvement in the Orange County community, particularly for his work with the Orange County Constitutional Rights Foundation, Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Orange County, and as an Orange County high school football official.