We are devoted to provide our skills in both Jury and Bench Trials and Alternative Dispute Resolution methods to achieve client-centered and cost effective results.
|The Firm has experience in a broad range of subject matters, including the following:|
- Serious Personal Injury Litigation and Torts, including Jury Trials;
- General Business Litigation, Breaches of Contracts and Collections, including Jury Trial;
- Business and Corporate Transactions; and Litigation;
- Real Estate Litigation, including Contracts, Fraud, Landlord/Tenant, Title issues, Claims arising out of Real Estate Transactions; and Commercial and Residential Construction Defects;
- Family Law, including Temporary Restraining Orders for Spousal Abuse;
- Insurance, coverage disputes and Bad Faith actions;
- Estate Planning/Probate;
- Intellectual Property Transactions and Litigation, including Copyright and Trademark registrations, Licensing, Trade Secrets, Unfair Competition and Right of Privacy Claims.
|Generally, the Firm represents both Plaintiffs and Defendants equally in these diverse areas of business litigation|
Attorney at Law
Licensed in 1986 to practice law in California, Ara Aroustamian later that year also gained admission to practice in the Federal Courts. Ara Aroustamian has practiced law for close to two decades. His initial position as a lawyer was in the Los Angeles County Counsel’s office. His work there for two years, included his first Jury Trial followed by many more Bench Trials in the areas of Probate and Civil Litigation.
After leaving the County Counsel’s Office in 1988, Mr. Aroustamian worked at a private firm in Downtown, Los Angeles for four years. There he practiced general Civil Litigation. In 1992, Mr. Aroustamian established his own private practice in the Los Feliz District of Los Angeles, Since 1988, Mr. Aroustamian has practiced law in the larger area of Civil Litigation. He has handled major injury cases including traffic related incidents, slip or trip and fall injuries, police misconduct as well as other Torts including Defamation and Nuisance matters. Mr. Aroustamian also has extensive experience in handling business litigation matters that have resulted in successful Jury and Bench awards.
Mr. Aroustamian has tried dozens of cases in the Courts all over California. He has obtained several six figure Jury Awards. Mr. Aroustamian has also received numerous six figures settlements for his personal injury clients. All in all Mr. Aroustamian has been able to recover over ten million dollars for his personal injury clients alone.
Ara Aroustamian is also a Board Member and Commissioner for Assessment Appeals Board of Los Angeles County. See also Board Member Bio’s at http://bos.co.la.ca.us/Categories/Appeals/BoardMembersBio.htm.
Mr. Aroustamian speaks Farsi and Armenian fluently and currently is in charge of a weekly radio program dealing with the law in general. He is a graduate of U.C.L.A. and Pepperdine University School of Law.
Link: California State BAR Attorney Profile