Welcome to Pazer & Epstein, P.C.'s website, a Personal Injury law firm in New York City and Long Island that represents injured victims, not insurance companies. Our law firm has a well-earned reputation for providing aggressive and high quality representation, and we know injury law. If you are a victim of personal injuries, please contact us for a free consultation so we can put our resources to work for you.
Call us today at 800-2-4-6-8-WIN to speak to an attorney, or see www.PazerAndEpstein.com.
Pazer & Epstein, P.C. is a personal injury law firm dedicated to providing high quality, aggressive legal representation to victims of personal injury. Our firm handles many different types of personal injury cases, most of which are covered in detail on this website. Among the many kinds of cases we review are claims for:
- People injured by dangerous, defective and unsafe drugs, medical devices and consumer products. These are called product liability claims, and they include the latest drug litigation over Baycol, found to cause serious injury and death due to a muscle condition called rhabdomyolysis; the diabetes drug Rezulin, which has been withdrawn from he market after being found to cause severe liver damage, liver failure and death; as well as Propulsid, which is a heartburn medication withdrawn from the market after being linked to hundreds of heart rhythm abnormalities and many deaths. These medical product liability claims also include Sulzer hip defective implant claims.
- People suffering from hemorrhagic stroke caused by the chemical additive Phenylpropanolamiine, or PPA, a common ingredient in over the counter weight loss drugs as well as cold and cough medications.
- Babies who suffer birth injuries, brain damage, or cerebral palsy due to birth trauma or medical malpractice.
- People who suffer injuries due to hospital staff negligence and medical malpractice. These claims include nursing home abuse, one of today's most troubling areas.
- People injured in automobile accidents resulting from the negligence of other drivers.
- People injured in the workplace.
- Construction workers or other workers injured through the negligence of others.
- Victims of toxic torts, such as harm caused by pesticides, lead paint, chemical exposure, or water contamination.
- People injured by defective tires or vehicle design, such as in the Firestone tire litigation.
An initial discussion with us about your case is free of charge or obligation, and we only charge a fee if we're successful in recovering an award for you. We will not ask you to pay a retainer fee up front, because we recognize that most people cannot afford to do so. Our fees are based on a percentage of any recovery we make for you. This is called a contingent fee agreement.
To discuss your injuries and your case with us, call us at
(212) 227-1212 or toll free 1-800-2-4-6-8-WIN today, or click here to submit your case to us for a free review.
Pazer & Epstein, P.C.