Kelleher Law Office
| Main Page Bob Kelleher Fred Snodgrass
Kelleher Law Office was founded by Robert C. Kelleher in 1956, and has been in continuous operation since then.
The attorneys of Kelleher Law Office currently practice in the areas of personal injury and criminal defense.
We have experience in Federal, State, and Appellate Courts.
Do You Know What Your Rights Are?
Kelleher Law Office provides experienced, aggressive representation for personal injury and criminal defense cases.
- Auto and Motorcycle
- Wrongful Death
- Head Injuries
- Neck and Back Injuries
- Brain and Spinal Injuries
- Federal, Criminal, and Appellate Courts
- Juris Doctorate, 1983,
Golden Gate University
- Kelleher Law Office, 1983-present
- Licensed to practice in Montana and California
- Admitted to State, Federal, 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Courts
- National association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- Juris Doctorate, 2001, University of Montana
- Deputy County Attorney, Yellowstone County, 2001-2004
- Kelleher Law Office, 2004-present
- Admitted to State and Federal Courts
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Montana Trial Lawyers Association
Main Page Bob Kelleher Fred Snodgrass
| Cities served:
Select a city